Globalex is represented at various conferences and events around the globe.
- DSNA 2023, 31 May–3 June 2023, Boulder, Colorado
The 24th biennial conference of the Dictionary Society of North America will be held on 31 May–3 June 2023 in Boulder, CO.
- EURALEX 2022, 12–16 July, Mannheim, Germany
The 20th EURALEX International Congress will be held on 12–16 July 2022 in Manheim, Germany. Motto of the conference: “Dictionaries and Society”.
- Afrilex 2022, 27–29 June 2022, Stellenbosch, South Africa
The 26th International Conference of the African Association for Lexicography will be held on 27–29 June 2022 in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- ASIALEX 2022, 17–19 June 2022, Nanning, China
The 15h International Conference of the Asian Association for Lexicography will be held 17–19 June 2022 at Guangxi University for Nationalities, Nanning, China. Theme of the conference is “Asian Lexicography in the Digital Age”.
- EURALEX 2021, 7–9 September, Alexandroupolis, Greece (online)
The 19th EURALEX International Congress, scheduled for 8–12 September 2020, was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead it was held online 7–9 September 2021. The motto of this edition of the EURALEX International Congress is: “Lexicography for Inclusion”.
- Australex 2021, 1–2 September (online)
Australex 2021, “Dictionaries, Law and Lore”, was held online 1–2 September 2021.
- eLex 2021, 5–7 July (online)
The seventh biennial conference on electronic lexicography was re-scheduled from a physical event in Brno, Czechia, to an online conference 5–7 July 2021. Topic: “post-editing lexicography”.
- Afrilex 2021, 27–29 June (online)
The 25th International Conference of the African Association for Lexicography was held online 29–30 June 2021, South Africa.
- ASIALEX 2021, 12–14 June, Yogyakarta, Indonesia (online)
The 14th conference of the Asian Association for Lexicography, scheduled for 16–18 June 2020, was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and held online 12–14 June 2021. Motto of the conference: “Lexicography and Language Documentation”.
- DSNA 2021, June 4 (online)
The 23rd biennial conference of the Dictionary Society of North America was held online on June 4, with the theme: “Fitness of Our Dictionaries and Lexicography to 21st-Century Realities”.
- ELEX 2019, 1–3 October, Sintra, Portugal
The sixth biennial conference on electronic lexicography, eLex 2019, was held on 1–3 October 2019 in Sintra. It focused on different aspects of “smart lexicography”.
- AUSTRALEX 2019, 3–4 September, Canberra, Australia
The Australex conference – Lexicography and Dictionaries in the Public Sphere – was held on 3–4 September 2019 in Canberra.
- AFRILEX 2019, 26–29 June, Windhoek, Namibia
The 24th International Conference of the African Association for Lexicography was held on 26–29 June 2019 in Windhoek.
- ASIALEX 2019, 19–21 June, Istanbul, Turkey
The 13th conference of the Asian Association for Lexicography – “Lexicography: Future, Present and Past” – was held on 19–21 June 2019 in Istanbul.
- DSNA 2019, 8–11 May, Bloomington, Indiana
The 22nd biennial conference of the Dictionary Society of North America was held on 8–11 May 2019 in Bloomington, IN